Svochhaath shadbhaagaadhyadhiko yadaa thadaa bhavathi svaneechastha:
doorenochhaga urvyaa: karnavasaannochhago nikateWhen a planet is at a distance of 6 signs from its apogee, it is said to be at the perigee or neecha. When a planet is at the apogee, it is farthest from the earth when at the perigee, it is nearest to the earth. This is so because of the length of the hypotenuse in each case (Sishyadhi vruddhi Tantra 14-10)]]>
- Ms.Shilpa Bhasker One of the Directors of Vasista Eduventures as Chief Guest at The Inauguration of Science Forum,@ Maharani's Science College for Women, Mysore
- Vedic Maths Presentation @ Institution of Engineers-India (IEI) Mysuru.
- Vedic Maths Workshop @ Yajaman First Grade College, Periyapatna, Mysore.
- Vedic Maths Workshop @ Madikeri
- Vedic Maths @ Kushal Nagar