Jyaavyaasayogaanthara ghaathamoolam vyaasasthadoono dalitha:
sara: syaath vyaasaaccharonaacchara sangunaa cha moolam
dvinighnam bhavatheeha geevaa yeevaardhavarge sarabhaktha
yukthe vyaasapramaanam pravadanthi vruttheWhen the sum and differences of diameter and the chord are multiplied, and their square root is taken and if half of that is subtracted from the diameter, the arrow is obtained. The difference of diameter and the arrow multiplied with the arrow, twice the square root of that value gives the chord. The square of half the chord divided by arrow and added with arrow gives the diameter of the circle.]]>
- Ms.Shilpa Bhasker One of the Directors of Vasista Eduventures as Chief Guest at The Inauguration of Science Forum,@ Maharani's Science College for Women, Mysore
- Vedic Maths Presentation @ Institution of Engineers-India (IEI) Mysuru.
- Vedic Maths Workshop @ Yajaman First Grade College, Periyapatna, Mysore.
- Vedic Maths Workshop @ Madikeri
- Vedic Maths @ Kushal Nagar