vistaraardhakruthir- bhaktha varjitham
sishtachaapamihasinjanee bhaveth thadyuth
oalpaka gunoasakruthdhanu:The chord of an arc of a circle is obtained from the result of the cube of the length of the arc divided by six times the cube of radius and subtracted from the arc. This can be mathematically presented as follows: Chord (R Sine ) = s – (s3 / 6r3). Here length of the arc s is in angular dimensions, r is the radius and is the angle of the arc.]]>
- Ms.Shilpa Bhasker One of the Directors of Vasista Eduventures as Chief Guest at The Inauguration of Science Forum,@ Maharani's Science College for Women, Mysore
- Vedic Maths Presentation @ Institution of Engineers-India (IEI) Mysuru.
- Vedic Maths Workshop @ Yajaman First Grade College, Periyapatna, Mysore.
- Vedic Maths Workshop @ Madikeri
- Vedic Maths @ Kushal Nagar