Vrutthakshethre paridhigunitha vyaasapaada:
phalam thath kshunnam vedairupari paritha:
kandukasyeva jaalam golasyaivam thadapi cha phalam
prushtajam vyaasanighnam shadbhirbhaktham
bhavathi niyatham golagarbhe ghanaakhyamWhen circumference is multiplied with diameter and that result divided by 4, that will give the area of a circle. This when multiplied with 4 gives the surface area of the globe which is like surface of a ball. This when multiplied with diameter and divided by 6 gives the volume of the sphere of globe. Mathematically it can be written as 2r x 2r/4 =r2 ]]>
- Ms.Shilpa Bhasker One of the Directors of Vasista Eduventures as Chief Guest at The Inauguration of Science Forum,@ Maharani's Science College for Women, Mysore
- Vedic Maths Presentation @ Institution of Engineers-India (IEI) Mysuru.
- Vedic Maths Workshop @ Yajaman First Grade College, Periyapatna, Mysore.
- Vedic Maths Workshop @ Madikeri
- Vedic Maths @ Kushal Nagar