Associative thinking requires identifying similar attributes in two or more items, events, or groups.
- Identify basic attributes of the first items, event, or group.
- Identify basic attributes of additional items, events or groups.
- Identify those attributes similar to both items, events or groups.
- A hippopotamus is like an elephant because…
- A hot air balloon is like an airplane because…
- A bathtub is like an ocean because…
- A window is like a picture because…
- A tooth is like a knife because…
- Ms.Shilpa Bhasker One of the Directors of Vasista Eduventures as Chief Guest at The Inauguration of Science Forum,@ Maharani's Science College for Women, Mysore
- Vedic Maths Presentation @ Institution of Engineers-India (IEI) Mysuru.
- Vedic Maths Workshop @ Yajaman First Grade College, Periyapatna, Mysore.
- Vedic Maths Workshop @ Madikeri
- Vedic Maths @ Kushal Nagar