Urdhvamadho apara poorvamihaadyam praahuridam samamandala manyath
thadvadihotthara dakshinadikstham vrutthayugam vidisorapi thadvathVertical circle passing through the west and east cardinal points is the first circle: this is called the samamandala. (This circle is the prime vertical. Another similar vertical circle (called the yaamyottara-vrutta) which passes through the north and south cardinal points is called the meridian.]]>
- Ms.Shilpa Bhasker One of the Directors of Vasista Eduventures as Chief Guest at The Inauguration of Science Forum,@ Maharani's Science College for Women, Mysore
- Vedic Maths Presentation @ Institution of Engineers-India (IEI) Mysuru.
- Vedic Maths Workshop @ Yajaman First Grade College, Periyapatna, Mysore.
- Vedic Maths Workshop @ Madikeri
- Vedic Maths @ Kushal Nagar