Attribute listing is the process of analysing and separating data by observing and identifying a variety of qualities about a particular object, character, topic, or problem.
- Select and state the object to be examined.
- List the physical qualities and attributes.
- List the social qualities or attributes.
- List other objects or situations having many of the same qualities or attributes.
- Combine attributes of different objects creating a new object, product or solution.
- Choose an animal.
- What physical characteristics do you notice about the animal? (Physical attributes)
- Would the animal be a good pet? (Social attributes)
- Name another animal that would be a good pet for the same reasons.
What parts of two or more animals can be combined to make a perfect pet?
- Ms.Shilpa Bhasker One of the Directors of Vasista Eduventures as Chief Guest at The Inauguration of Science Forum,@ Maharani's Science College for Women, Mysore
- Vedic Maths Presentation @ Institution of Engineers-India (IEI) Mysuru.
- Vedic Maths Workshop @ Yajaman First Grade College, Periyapatna, Mysore.
- Vedic Maths Workshop @ Madikeri
- Vedic Maths @ Kushal Nagar