To brain storm is to elicit many responses to a question or problem without evaluating each response. Quantity of responses is encouraged and all responses are accepted.
- State a specific problem or ask an open-ended question.
- State the rules for brainstorming:
- Accept all ideas, no criticism.
- Include unusual and creative ideas.
- Encourage “hitchhiking” on each other’s ideas.
- At the conclusion of the brainstorming session, comment on the number and variety of responses.
- How many ways can you serve potatoes?
- How many excuses can you give for being late to school?
- Name wild things you would see if you took a walk through the woods.
- How many foods can you name that begin with the letter C?
- Ms.Shilpa Bhasker One of the Directors of Vasista Eduventures as Chief Guest at The Inauguration of Science Forum,@ Maharani's Science College for Women, Mysore
- Vedic Maths Presentation @ Institution of Engineers-India (IEI) Mysuru.
- Vedic Maths Workshop @ Yajaman First Grade College, Periyapatna, Mysore.
- Vedic Maths Workshop @ Madikeri
- Vedic Maths @ Kushal Nagar