Vikaaramaayaanthi dhanarunakhaani na
soonya samyoga viyogathasthu soonyaaddhi suddham
swamrunam kshayam swam vadhaadinaa kham khaharam vibhakthaa:Nothing happens (to the number) when a positive or negative number is added with 0. When +ve and -ve numbers are subtracted from 0, the +ve number becomes negative and -ve number becomes +ve. When multiplied with 0, the values of both +ve and -ve numbers become 0, when divided by 0, it becomes infinity (khahara). VYASA BHASHAYA TO YOGA SUTRA 650 AD
Yathaa ekarekhaa sathasthaane satham
dasasthane dasaiam chaikasthaane yathaa
cha ekathvepi sthree mathaa cha uchyathe duhithaa svasaa cha ithi.In the unit place the digit has the same value, in 10th place, 10 times the value and in 100th place 100 times the value, is given.]]>
- Ms.Shilpa Bhasker One of the Directors of Vasista Eduventures as Chief Guest at The Inauguration of Science Forum,@ Maharani's Science College for Women, Mysore
- Vedic Maths Presentation @ Institution of Engineers-India (IEI) Mysuru.
- Vedic Maths Workshop @ Yajaman First Grade College, Periyapatna, Mysore.
- Vedic Maths Workshop @ Madikeri
- Vedic Maths @ Kushal Nagar