Harije parapoorva mandala dyujaavruthha visesha sinjinee
udayaagraguno dyumandale bhoojyothavruttha kujaan tharaamsajeevaa:R sine of the arc of the horizon lying between the prime vertical and the diurnal circle of the planet is the R sine of agra (now known as the rising point of the planet) and the R sine of the degrees of diurnal circle lying between six o’ clock circle and the horizon is bhoojya (bhujya) which is termed as Earthsine.]]>
- Ms.Shilpa Bhasker One of the Directors of Vasista Eduventures as Chief Guest at The Inauguration of Science Forum,@ Maharani's Science College for Women, Mysore
- Vedic Maths Presentation @ Institution of Engineers-India (IEI) Mysuru.
- Vedic Maths Workshop @ Yajaman First Grade College, Periyapatna, Mysore.
- Vedic Maths Workshop @ Madikeri
- Vedic Maths @ Kushal Nagar