To classify is to identify or arrange objects or ideas according to a common characteristic or a unifying relationship. The group of objects or ideas would then have a common label.
- Select a basis for grouping.
- Examine each item to identify its characteristics or features.
- Identify similarities and differences.
- Place items with common features in the same category or group.
- Name as many animal pets as you can.
- What pets can be grouped by their covering?
(fur, feathers, scales)
- What pets could be grouped by their number of legs?
(two legs, four legs, no legs)
- What pets could be grouped by the way they move?
(walk, fly, swim)
- What other groups can we think of for animal pets?
- Ms.Shilpa Bhasker One of the Directors of Vasista Eduventures as Chief Guest at The Inauguration of Science Forum,@ Maharani's Science College for Women, Mysore
- Vedic Maths Presentation @ Institution of Engineers-India (IEI) Mysuru.
- Vedic Maths Workshop @ Yajaman First Grade College, Periyapatna, Mysore.
- Vedic Maths Workshop @ Madikeri
- Vedic Maths @ Kushal Nagar