In comparing two objects or situations, similarities and differences are observed and identified.
- Select a basis for comparison. (size, shape, uses, order, behaviour)
- Describe the features or characteristics to be compared.
- Describe similarities and differences.
- Summarize major similarities and differences.
- How is a chair like a table?
- How is a chair different from a table?
- How is a dog like a cat?
- How is a dog different from a cat?
- How is an apartment like a house?
- How is an apartment different from a house?
- Ms.Shilpa Bhasker One of the Directors of Vasista Eduventures as Chief Guest at The Inauguration of Science Forum,@ Maharani's Science College for Women, Mysore
- Vedic Maths Presentation @ Institution of Engineers-India (IEI) Mysuru.
- Vedic Maths Workshop @ Yajaman First Grade College, Periyapatna, Mysore.
- Vedic Maths Workshop @ Madikeri
- Vedic Maths @ Kushal Nagar