Vishuvajyaa aayaa mardha varga vislesha moolamavalambaka:
kranthithrijyaakruthyo rantharapadam dvigunam dinavyaasaSquare the sine of latitude and deduct from the square of the radius. Its square root is the sine of the co-latitude (its arc being the co-latitude). Square the sine of the declination deduct from the square of the radius and find its root. Twice the result is the day diameter.]]>
- Ms.Shilpa Bhasker One of the Directors of Vasista Eduventures as Chief Guest at The Inauguration of Science Forum,@ Maharani's Science College for Women, Mysore
- Vedic Maths Presentation @ Institution of Engineers-India (IEI) Mysuru.
- Vedic Maths Workshop @ Yajaman First Grade College, Periyapatna, Mysore.
- Vedic Maths Workshop @ Madikeri
- Vedic Maths @ Kushal Nagar