<![CDATA[VATESWARA SIDDHANTA 3(4)-3) - 880 AD
Kraanti thribhaantharajyaa dyujyaa vaa charadalajeevayaa
hruthaa thrijyaa kshithi jeevaghnaa svaahoraathraardhajeevaa vaaRsine of the difference between the three signs and the declination is also equal to the day radius. Day radius multiplied by earthsine and divided by the R sine of the Ascensional difference gives the day radius. ]]>
- Ms.Shilpa Bhasker One of the Directors of Vasista Eduventures as Chief Guest at The Inauguration of Science Forum,@ Maharani's Science College for Women, Mysore
- Vedic Maths Presentation @ Institution of Engineers-India (IEI) Mysuru.
- Vedic Maths Workshop @ Yajaman First Grade College, Periyapatna, Mysore.
- Vedic Maths Workshop @ Madikeri
- Vedic Maths @ Kushal Nagar