apaneethe dvayanke avasishtasthrayastheshu roopamapaneeya
dvayankaadha: soonyam sthaapyamIn gayatri chandas, one pada has six letters. When this number is made half, it becomes three (i.e the pada can be divided into two). Remove one from three and make it half to get one. Remove one from it, thus gets the zero (Soonya).]]>
- Ms.Shilpa Bhasker One of the Directors of Vasista Eduventures as Chief Guest at The Inauguration of Science Forum,@ Maharani's Science College for Women, Mysore
- Vedic Maths Presentation @ Institution of Engineers-India (IEI) Mysuru.
- Vedic Maths Workshop @ Yajaman First Grade College, Periyapatna, Mysore.
- Vedic Maths Workshop @ Madikeri
- Vedic Maths @ Kushal Nagar