<![CDATA[SANKARANARAYANA COMMENTRAY TO LAGHUBHASKAREEYA 950 AD
Kimartham asura: kaschidraahurnaama saimhikeyoarkam
chandram cha grasatha ithi srooyathe sraapi pouraanika sruthireva! ka:
punariha raahurithyuchyatheWhat does it mean that Asura is responsible for the eclipse? Others say that a snake Rahu swallows the Sun and the Moon! Those are puranic stories! Then what is called the Rahu?]]>
- Ms.Shilpa Bhasker One of the Directors of Vasista Eduventures as Chief Guest at The Inauguration of Science Forum,@ Maharani's Science College for Women, Mysore
- Vedic Maths Presentation @ Institution of Engineers-India (IEI) Mysuru.
- Vedic Maths Workshop @ Yajaman First Grade College, Periyapatna, Mysore.
- Vedic Maths Workshop @ Madikeri
- Vedic Maths @ Kushal Nagar