Bale maralakula mooladalaani saptha
theere vilaasabhara manthara gaanyapasyam
kurvancha keleekalaham kalahamsayugmam
sesham jale vada maraalakula pramaanamI saw that one half of 7 times of the square root of the total number of swans were slowly moving away in the river. Remaining 2 are playing in water. What is the number of total swans? (equation: 7/2 a+2=a)]]>
- Ms.Shilpa Bhasker One of the Directors of Vasista Eduventures as Chief Guest at The Inauguration of Science Forum,@ Maharani's Science College for Women, Mysore
- Vedic Maths Presentation @ Institution of Engineers-India (IEI) Mysuru.
- Vedic Maths Workshop @ Yajaman First Grade College, Periyapatna, Mysore.
- Vedic Maths Workshop @ Madikeri
- Vedic Maths @ Kushal Nagar