Khasvasthikaad dakshinatho akshabhaagow paathaa (la)
samjnachha thathottharena naadyankitham vaishuvatham
thaduktham vruttham bhagolasya khagolamadhyeThe sphere of the asterisms lie within the sphere of the sky. Great circle of the sphere of asterisms which lies towoards the south of the zenith by an amount equal to the degrees of local latitude and towards the north of nadir by the same amount and which is graduated with the division of nadis is the vishuvathvrutta. This circle is called the equator.]]>
- Ms.Shilpa Bhasker One of the Directors of Vasista Eduventures as Chief Guest at The Inauguration of Science Forum,@ Maharani's Science College for Women, Mysore
- Vedic Maths Presentation @ Institution of Engineers-India (IEI) Mysuru.
- Vedic Maths Workshop @ Yajaman First Grade College, Periyapatna, Mysore.
- Vedic Maths Workshop @ Madikeri
- Vedic Maths @ Kushal Nagar