Poorvaaparakshithija sangamayorgathamcha yaamyaadadha: palalavai:
kshithijaadvi lagnam soumyaadathopari samadruvamarga samstham
unmandalam dinaniso: kshayavruddhikruthaath.Passing through the two points of intersection of prime vertical and horizon, lying below the south cardinal point by the degrees of local latitude, fastened to the horizon, and lying above the north cardinal point, passing through the north celestial pole, is the Unmandala, the cause of decrease and increase of the day and night. (This in modern astronomy is known as the 6’o clock circle.) ]]>
- Ms.Shilpa Bhasker One of the Directors of Vasista Eduventures as Chief Guest at The Inauguration of Science Forum,@ Maharani's Science College for Women, Mysore
- Vedic Maths Presentation @ Institution of Engineers-India (IEI) Mysuru.
- Vedic Maths Workshop @ Yajaman First Grade College, Periyapatna, Mysore.
- Vedic Maths Workshop @ Madikeri
- Vedic Maths @ Kushal Nagar