saptha labhyanthe navabhi:
pane: panena kudavasyaardham thandulaanaamavaapyathe thatha:
panathrayam saardham gruheethvaaasu vaningmama
thandulaanaam prayacchaamsa mudgaanaam cha dvisangunam7 kudavas (unit of measurement) of mudga are obtained for 9 panas and ½ kudava of rice is obtained for one pana. Then O! merchant take 3½ panas and quickly give me one part of rice and two parts of mudga. ]]>
- Ms.Shilpa Bhasker One of the Directors of Vasista Eduventures as Chief Guest at The Inauguration of Science Forum,@ Maharani's Science College for Women, Mysore
- Vedic Maths Presentation @ Institution of Engineers-India (IEI) Mysuru.
- Vedic Maths Workshop @ Yajaman First Grade College, Periyapatna, Mysore.
- Vedic Maths Workshop @ Madikeri
- Vedic Maths @ Kushal Nagar