Ye nirjaraa dinadinaardha thrutheeya shashtai:
sampoorayanthi pruthak pruthakeva mukthaa:
vaapeem yadaa yugapadeva sakhe vimukthaasthe
kenavaasaralavena thadaa vadaasuBy opening 4 inlets separately, one pond gets filled respectively within 1, ½, 1/3, and 1/6 days. If all the four inlets are opened together, how much time (in fraction of the day) is required to fill the pond ?]]>
- Ms.Shilpa Bhasker One of the Directors of Vasista Eduventures as Chief Guest at The Inauguration of Science Forum,@ Maharani's Science College for Women, Mysore
- Vedic Maths Presentation @ Institution of Engineers-India (IEI) Mysuru.
- Vedic Maths Workshop @ Yajaman First Grade College, Periyapatna, Mysore.
- Vedic Maths Workshop @ Madikeri
- Vedic Maths @ Kushal Nagar