Aaveshtamaanamatha thaani dalapravruthyaa yadvrutthamathra
harijam kshithijam thadaahu: yasmin bhaveth samudayasthamayo
akhilaanaam praachyaam kramaadaparadisyudu khecharaanaamThe great circle which goes round them, dividing each of them into two equal parts, is called harija or kshitija. This in modern astronomy is horizon. This is the circle on which rising and setting of stars and planets take place towards east and west respectively.]]>
- Ms.Shilpa Bhasker One of the Directors of Vasista Eduventures as Chief Guest at The Inauguration of Science Forum,@ Maharani's Science College for Women, Mysore
- Vedic Maths Presentation @ Institution of Engineers-India (IEI) Mysuru.
- Vedic Maths Workshop @ Yajaman First Grade College, Periyapatna, Mysore.
- Vedic Maths Workshop @ Madikeri
- Vedic Maths @ Kushal Nagar