<![CDATA[BRAHMAGUPTHA IN BRAHMASPHUTA SIDDHANTA 600 AD BHAKARACHARYA II - BEEJAGANITA 1148 AD
Asmin vikara khahare na raasaavapi praveshteshvapi ni:
srutheshu bahushvapi syaallaya srushtikaalenanthe
chyuthe bhoothaganeshu yaddhathNothing happens to the (huge number) infinity, when any number enters (added) or leaves (subtrated) the infinity. During pralaya many things get dissolved in Mahavishnu and after pralaya, during srushti all those things get out of him. This happens without affecting the lord himself. Like that, whatever number is added to infinity or whatever is subtracted from it, the infinity remains unchanged. ]]>
- Ms.Shilpa Bhasker One of the Directors of Vasista Eduventures as Chief Guest at The Inauguration of Science Forum,@ Maharani's Science College for Women, Mysore
- Vedic Maths Presentation @ Institution of Engineers-India (IEI) Mysuru.
- Vedic Maths Workshop @ Yajaman First Grade College, Periyapatna, Mysore.
- Vedic Maths Workshop @ Madikeri
- Vedic Maths @ Kushal Nagar