Doshnamdvayordvayor ghaatayutaanaam tisraanaam
vadhaat ekaikonetarattraikyam catushkavadhabhajitam
Iabdha mulena yadvrttam vishkambhaardhena nirmitam
sarvam caturbhujakshetram tasminneva tisthtahatheThe three sums of the product of sides, taken two at a time are to be multiplied together and divided by the product of the sums of the sides taken three at a time and diminished by the fourth. If a circle is drawn with the square root of this quantity as radius, the whole quadrilateral will be situated inside it. ]]>
- Ms.Shilpa Bhasker One of the Directors of Vasista Eduventures as Chief Guest at The Inauguration of Science Forum,@ Maharani's Science College for Women, Mysore
- Vedic Maths Presentation @ Institution of Engineers-India (IEI) Mysuru.
- Vedic Maths Workshop @ Yajaman First Grade College, Periyapatna, Mysore.
- Vedic Maths Workshop @ Madikeri
- Vedic Maths @ Kushal Nagar