<![CDATA[MADHAVA YUKTIBHASHA? (1350 AD)
yatsankhyaaatra harane krte nivrtta hrtis tu jamitaya tasya
urdhvagatasyas samasankhya taddalam guno ante syat tadvargai
rupahato haaro vyasabdhighatata: pragvat tasyam aptam svamrne krte
dhane sodhanan cha karaniyam sukhma: paridhi:
sa syat bahukrtvo haranato atisukshmas cha………. Let the process stop at a certain stage, giving rise to a finite sum, multiply four times the diameter by half the even integer subsequent to the last odd integer used as divisor and then divide by the square of the integer increased by unity. The result is the correction to be added to or subtracted from finite sum. The choice of addition or subtraction is depending on sign of the last term in the sum. The final result is the circumference determined more accurately than by taking a large number of terms:]]>
- Ms.Shilpa Bhasker One of the Directors of Vasista Eduventures as Chief Guest at The Inauguration of Science Forum,@ Maharani's Science College for Women, Mysore
- Vedic Maths Presentation @ Institution of Engineers-India (IEI) Mysuru.
- Vedic Maths Workshop @ Yajaman First Grade College, Periyapatna, Mysore.
- Vedic Maths Workshop @ Madikeri
- Vedic Maths @ Kushal Nagar