<![CDATA[PUTHUMANA SOMAYAJI - KARANAPADDHATI (1450 AD)
nihatya chapavargena chapam tatthathphalani cha haret
samulayugvargaistrijyavargahatai: kramaat chapam phlani
chadhodhonyasyoparyupari tyajet jivaptyai,
sangraho syaiva vidvan-ityadina krtha:
nihathya chapavargena rupam tattatphalani cha hared vimulayugvargaistrijyavargahatai:
kramat kintu vyasadalenaiva dvighnenadyam vibhajyataam phalanyadhodha:
kramaso nyasyoparyupari tyajet saraptyai, sangraho asyaiva stenastri-tyadinaa krta:Multiply repeatedly the arc by its square and divide by the square of even numbers increased by that number and then multiplied by the square of radius. Place the arc and result one below the other and subtract each from what is above it. To derive the arc, which are collected, beginning with the expression Vidvan (katapayadi number). Multiply repeatedly, the unit measurement which is the radius, by the square of the arc and divide by the square of even numbers decreased by that number and then multiplied by the square of radius; the first is, however, to be divided by twice the radius. Place the results one below the other and subtract each from the one above it. That is the method to derive the saras, which are collected in the beginning with stena. (This equation is now known as Newton power series.)]]>
- Ms.Shilpa Bhasker One of the Directors of Vasista Eduventures as Chief Guest at The Inauguration of Science Forum,@ Maharani's Science College for Women, Mysore
- Vedic Maths Presentation @ Institution of Engineers-India (IEI) Mysuru.
- Vedic Maths Workshop @ Yajaman First Grade College, Periyapatna, Mysore.
- Vedic Maths Workshop @ Madikeri
- Vedic Maths @ Kushal Nagar