Evam yasthuthya ccheda paramabhaaga paramaparyayaa
ananthaayaa api samyoga: thasya ananthaanaam api kalpyamaanasya
parasparama cchedaad ekonacchedaa mamsa saadhyam
sarvathraapi samaanam eva…Thus the sum of an infinite series, whose later terms (after the first) are got by diminishing the preceding or by the same divisor, is always equal to the first term divided by one less than the common mutual divisor.]]>
- Ms.Shilpa Bhasker One of the Directors of Vasista Eduventures as Chief Guest at The Inauguration of Science Forum,@ Maharani's Science College for Women, Mysore
- Vedic Maths Presentation @ Institution of Engineers-India (IEI) Mysuru.
- Vedic Maths Workshop @ Yajaman First Grade College, Periyapatna, Mysore.
- Vedic Maths Workshop @ Madikeri
- Vedic Maths @ Kushal Nagar