Thriraasijeevaa valanajyakaa hruthaa sileemukhai
rankulathaam vrajanthi thaa: dvisankunaa drushtigathi:
saraachalairvibhaajithaa lambana naadikaa phalamRadius and the valanajya when divided by 5, are converted into angulas. The R sine of driggati multiplied by 2 and divided by 75 gives ghatika of the parallax in longitude. (Sishyadhi vruddhi Tantra 13-11)]]>
- Ms.Shilpa Bhasker One of the Directors of Vasista Eduventures as Chief Guest at The Inauguration of Science Forum,@ Maharani's Science College for Women, Mysore
- Vedic Maths Presentation @ Institution of Engineers-India (IEI) Mysuru.
- Vedic Maths Workshop @ Yajaman First Grade College, Periyapatna, Mysore.
- Vedic Maths Workshop @ Madikeri
- Vedic Maths @ Kushal Nagar