Nathakramajyaambara sankunighnaa syaallambanam thathvarase
shuhrudvaa drukshepabhukthyanthara yoscha ghaatha:
khabaanayugmaa kshihrutho nathi: syaathR sine of the hour angle multiplied by Rsine of altitude of the merdian ecliptic point and divided by 5625 gives parallax in longitude. The Difference of true motions of the Sun and the moon multiplied by the Rsine of drikshepa and divided by 2250 gives the parallax in latitude. (Sishyadhi vruddhi Tantra 13-12)]]>
- Ms.Shilpa Bhasker One of the Directors of Vasista Eduventures as Chief Guest at The Inauguration of Science Forum,@ Maharani's Science College for Women, Mysore
- Vedic Maths Presentation @ Institution of Engineers-India (IEI) Mysuru.
- Vedic Maths Workshop @ Yajaman First Grade College, Periyapatna, Mysore.
- Vedic Maths Workshop @ Madikeri
- Vedic Maths @ Kushal Nagar