Thithernathasya kramasinjanee hathaa khamadhya
lagnaprabhavena sankunaa kshamaashadangkaabhi
saraankanethrahrud vilambane syaad ghatikaadi vaa phalam.R sine of the hour angle at the amavasya multiplied by R sine of the altitude of the meridian ecliptic point and divided by 2954961 gives the parallax in ghatikas at mid eclipse (Sishyadhi vruddhi Tantra 6-8)]]>
- Ms.Shilpa Bhasker One of the Directors of Vasista Eduventures as Chief Guest at The Inauguration of Science Forum,@ Maharani's Science College for Women, Mysore
- Vedic Maths Presentation @ Institution of Engineers-India (IEI) Mysuru.
- Vedic Maths Workshop @ Yajaman First Grade College, Periyapatna, Mysore.
- Vedic Maths Workshop @ Madikeri
- Vedic Maths @ Kushal Nagar