Samachathurasrasyakshnayaa rajju dvishtavathim bhoomim karothi
paarsvamaani thiryanmaani cha yatpruthakbhoothe
kuruthasthadubhayam karotiThe diagonal of a square produces double the area of the square. Areas produced separately by the length and breadth of rectangle together equal to the area of the (square) produced by the diagonal.]]>
- Ms.Shilpa Bhasker One of the Directors of Vasista Eduventures as Chief Guest at The Inauguration of Science Forum,@ Maharani's Science College for Women, Mysore
- Vedic Maths Presentation @ Institution of Engineers-India (IEI) Mysuru.
- Vedic Maths Workshop @ Yajaman First Grade College, Periyapatna, Mysore.
- Vedic Maths Workshop @ Madikeri
- Vedic Maths @ Kushal Nagar