<![CDATA[TESWARA SIDDHANTA 880 AD
Vyaasaardha vrutthe antharam ethayo:
syaaccharaardha jeevaa parapoorvayosthath agraagrayoryad
harijenibaddham soothram grahaanaam udayaastha samjnamThe arcual distance between the six o’clock circle and the horizon measure, along the R circle trijyavrutta known as great circle of the celestial sphere, supposed to be of radius 3438’ (minute of angle) is the charardhajya. It is called the R sine of the Ascensional difference. A thread tied to the extremities of the agra on the eastern and western halves of the horizon is called the udayaastasutra. (In moderen astronomy it is known as the rising – setting line of planets).]]>
- Ms.Shilpa Bhasker One of the Directors of Vasista Eduventures as Chief Guest at The Inauguration of Science Forum,@ Maharani's Science College for Women, Mysore
- Vedic Maths Presentation @ Institution of Engineers-India (IEI) Mysuru.
- Vedic Maths Workshop @ Yajaman First Grade College, Periyapatna, Mysore.
- Vedic Maths Workshop @ Madikeri
- Vedic Maths @ Kushal Nagar