Bhakthe vilomavivare gathiyogenaanulomavivare
dvow gathyantharena labdow dviyogakaalaavatheethaishyowWhenever two bodies are travelling in the opposite directions, the distance between them is to be divided by the sum of their speeds. If they move in the same direction, the distance is to be divided by the difference of their speeds. This gives the time required for meeting of the bodies or the time elapsed after meeting of the moving bodies. SREEDHARACHARYA PATIGANITHA 990 AD
Ekow naa yojananyashtow yaathyanyo
yojanadvayam yojanaanaan satham panthaa:
sangama: kva gamaagameOne man travels at 8 yojana speed per day. Another travels at 2 yojana per day, starting simultaneously from the same place. After reaching the destination, the first man comes back. If the length of the track is 100 yojana. Say where is the meeting place of the two? (One going forward and the other traveller returning). ]]>
- Ms.Shilpa Bhasker One of the Directors of Vasista Eduventures as Chief Guest at The Inauguration of Science Forum,@ Maharani's Science College for Women, Mysore
- Vedic Maths Presentation @ Institution of Engineers-India (IEI) Mysuru.
- Vedic Maths Workshop @ Yajaman First Grade College, Periyapatna, Mysore.
- Vedic Maths Workshop @ Madikeri
- Vedic Maths @ Kushal Nagar