adhamarnaadyathaa datthamartham gruhneeyaath
dvikam thrikam chathushkam panchakam cha
satham prathimaasamThe loans can be given and taken between borrower and lender. Generally charged interest rates are 2, 3, 4, or 5% per month.
Sa paadapanaa dharmyaa maasavruddhi:
panassathasya panchapanaa vyaavaharikeeReasonable (dharmic) rate of interest is 1.25% per month (i.e 15% per annum) on the transactions with common man for non commercial purposes. But for commercial purposes (for making profit out of it) interest rate can be 5% per month.]]>
- Ms.Shilpa Bhasker One of the Directors of Vasista Eduventures as Chief Guest at The Inauguration of Science Forum,@ Maharani's Science College for Women, Mysore
- Vedic Maths Presentation @ Institution of Engineers-India (IEI) Mysuru.
- Vedic Maths Workshop @ Yajaman First Grade College, Periyapatna, Mysore.
- Vedic Maths Workshop @ Madikeri
- Vedic Maths @ Kushal Nagar