Praachyaam kuja apakrama vrutthasanga praaglagnamaahu
(paritho asthalagnam) (lagnaadbhaveth) sa (pta) ma (raa) si (ra)
stha thasyaa (stha) kaalo abhyudayosya bhooyathPoint of intersection of horoizon and the ecliptic in the eastern half of the celestial sphere is called praglagna. I.e. the rising point of ecliptic; the same in the western half is called astalagna, known as setting point of ecliptic.]]>
- Ms.Shilpa Bhasker One of the Directors of Vasista Eduventures as Chief Guest at The Inauguration of Science Forum,@ Maharani's Science College for Women, Mysore
- Vedic Maths Presentation @ Institution of Engineers-India (IEI) Mysuru.
- Vedic Maths Workshop @ Yajaman First Grade College, Periyapatna, Mysore.
- Vedic Maths Workshop @ Madikeri
- Vedic Maths @ Kushal Nagar