<![CDATA[PUTHUMANA SOMAYAJI - KARANA PADDHATI 1450
Anyonya kotihathayorabhimatha gunayosthrijeejavayaa
hathayo: yogaviyogow syaathaamabhimathagunachaapa
yogavivaragunowThe sum of the products of Sin A and Cos B and when angles are exchanged, Sin B and Cos A, gives the Sin of the sum of the angles. Similarly the difference of the above gives the value of the sin of angular difference. Sin (A+B) = Sin A Cos B+Cos A Sin B And Sin (A-B) = Sin A Cos B – Cos A Sin B.
Yadveshta chaapagunatha ccharavargayoga moolaardhamishta
jyaanaam nijathriguna vargaviseshamoolam kotisthadoona
sahithow thrigunow svabhaanowSquare root, of the square of a chord (R sin ) diminished from squares of radius gives the koti (R cos ). This subtracted from radius gives the (small) arrow of arc. This added to radius is big arrow of the arc…..]]>
- Ms.Shilpa Bhasker One of the Directors of Vasista Eduventures as Chief Guest at The Inauguration of Science Forum,@ Maharani's Science College for Women, Mysore
- Vedic Maths Presentation @ Institution of Engineers-India (IEI) Mysuru.
- Vedic Maths Workshop @ Yajaman First Grade College, Periyapatna, Mysore.
- Vedic Maths Workshop @ Madikeri
- Vedic Maths @ Kushal Nagar