<![CDATA[ACHYUTA PISHAROTI SPHUTANIRNAYA
Patonasya vidhostu kotibhujayorjive mithastadayet antyakshepasarahatam
vadhamamum vikshepakotyaharet labdham vyasadaloddhrtam himakare svarnam,
vipate vidhau yugmaayugmapadopage; vidhurayam spashto bhagole bhavetMultiply the tabular cosine and sine of the moon minus node and the product by the tabular versine of the maximum latitude of the moon. Divide this by the tabular cosine of the latitude at the particular moment and the quotient is to be divided again by the tabular radius. The result is to be added to or subtracted from the moon’s longitude, as the moon minus node is in an even or an odd quadrant, respectively. The true moon measured on the ecliptic is thus obtained.]]>
- Ms.Shilpa Bhasker One of the Directors of Vasista Eduventures as Chief Guest at The Inauguration of Science Forum,@ Maharani's Science College for Women, Mysore
- Vedic Maths Presentation @ Institution of Engineers-India (IEI) Mysuru.
- Vedic Maths Workshop @ Yajaman First Grade College, Periyapatna, Mysore.
- Vedic Maths Workshop @ Madikeri
- Vedic Maths @ Kushal Nagar