Drammaardha thrilavadvayasya sumathe paadathrayam
yadbhaveth that panchaamsaka shoda saamsa charana:
sampraarthithenaa- rthinaa datto yenavaraatakaa:
kathi kadaryenarpithastena me broohithvam yadi
vetsi vatsaganitha jaathim prabhagaabhidhaamOne man has given to a beggar fraction of 1 dramma (a unit of money). That fraction is one fourth of the one sixth of one fifth of the three fourth of the two third of the half of a dramma. Then tell how much kowdi (a unit fraction of the amount dramma) was given to the beggar? ]]>
- Ms.Shilpa Bhasker One of the Directors of Vasista Eduventures as Chief Guest at The Inauguration of Science Forum,@ Maharani's Science College for Women, Mysore
- Vedic Maths Presentation @ Institution of Engineers-India (IEI) Mysuru.
- Vedic Maths Workshop @ Yajaman First Grade College, Periyapatna, Mysore.
- Vedic Maths Workshop @ Madikeri
- Vedic Maths @ Kushal Nagar