<![CDATA[VATESWARA SIDDHANTA 880 AD
Kraanthijyaa vargonaath thrijyaavargaath padam dyujeevaa
syaath thrijyaakraanthi yaanthara samaasa ghaathasya moolam vaaDay radius is equal to the square root of the difference obtained by subtracting the squares of R sine of the declination from the square of the radius or the square root of the product of the difference and the sum of the radius and the R sine of the declination.]]>
- Ms.Shilpa Bhasker One of the Directors of Vasista Eduventures as Chief Guest at The Inauguration of Science Forum,@ Maharani's Science College for Women, Mysore
- Vedic Maths Presentation @ Institution of Engineers-India (IEI) Mysuru.
- Vedic Maths Workshop @ Yajaman First Grade College, Periyapatna, Mysore.
- Vedic Maths Workshop @ Madikeri
- Vedic Maths @ Kushal Nagar