Kraanthijyaa vargonaath thrijyaavargaath padam dyujeevaa
syaath thrijyaakraanthi yaanthara samaasa ghaathasya moolam vaaDay radius is equal to the square root of the difference obtained by subtracting the squares of R sine of the declination from the square of the radius or the square root of the product of the difference and the sum of the radius and the R sine of the declination.]]>
- Ms.Shilpa Bhasker One of the Directors of Vasista Eduventures as Chief Guest at The Inauguration of Science Forum,@ Maharani's Science College for Women, Mysore
- Vedic Maths Presentation @ Institution of Engineers-India (IEI) Mysuru.
- Vedic Maths Workshop @ Yajaman First Grade College, Periyapatna, Mysore.
- Vedic Maths Workshop @ Madikeri
- Vedic Maths @ Kushal Nagar