vibhaktho jeevangghri panchagunitha: paridhesthuvarga:
labdhonithaath paridhivarga chathurtha bhaagaadaapte
pade vruthidalaath pathithedhanu: syaath.One fourth of five times the chord multiplied with square of circumference divided by four times the diameter added with the chord. This value is subtracted from one fourth of the square of circumference. Square root of this is taken and subtracted from half of the circumference to get the arc.]]>
- Ms.Shilpa Bhasker One of the Directors of Vasista Eduventures as Chief Guest at The Inauguration of Science Forum,@ Maharani's Science College for Women, Mysore
- Vedic Maths Presentation @ Institution of Engineers-India (IEI) Mysuru.
- Vedic Maths Workshop @ Yajaman First Grade College, Periyapatna, Mysore.
- Vedic Maths Workshop @ Madikeri
- Vedic Maths @ Kushal Nagar