<![CDATA[BHASKARACHARYA II IN LILAVATI 1114 AD
Paasankusaahi damarooka kapaala soolai:
khadvangasakthi sara chaapayuthairbhavanthi
anyonya hastha kalithai: kathi moorthibhedaa:
sambho haririva gadaari saroja sankachakrai:Pasa, ankusa, serpant, damaru, kapala, soola, khatvanga, sakti, chapa, sara with these (ten) items how many permutations and combinations are possible for Lord Siva. Similarly with the four items, sanku, chakra, gadha and padma holding in the hands, how many combinations are possible for Lord Vishnu? ]]>
- Ms.Shilpa Bhasker One of the Directors of Vasista Eduventures as Chief Guest at The Inauguration of Science Forum,@ Maharani's Science College for Women, Mysore
- Vedic Maths Presentation @ Institution of Engineers-India (IEI) Mysuru.
- Vedic Maths Workshop @ Yajaman First Grade College, Periyapatna, Mysore.
- Vedic Maths Workshop @ Madikeri
- Vedic Maths @ Kushal Nagar